- In-depth research – Our designer will carry out a thorough research to know more about your business, the market or industry, your history as well as competitors
- Design Brief – Our designer will ask you some questions to find out more about your business including other useful information
- Reference – Our designer will check samples of logos that you prefer or inspires you. Also, he or she will see some of the latest design trends
- Reflection – Our designer will assess your idea and let you know if it suits your business or not.
- Conceptualization – Our designer will craft a logo based on the research obtained as well as brief provided.
- Presentation – Our designer will pick some of the best logo designs and show them to you. If on the rare case you are not happy with the output, you can ask for revisions and edits to get the best logo.
Before our developers start working on your logo project, the first phase involves a thorough research. During this phase, our developers will study your target market including your competitors. By doing extensive research, our developers will be able to track down entrenched branding conventions. Some of highly recognizable logos are crafted based on an entirely unique idea. That is what our logo designers do.
The second phase involves developing a strategy. What are your customers? Why are you in the market? What do you offer? Why is your business different? What is your personality? What do you value so much? These are some of the questions our designers will keep in mind while working on your logo design project. What we are actually after is developing a logo that will make your business recognizable and stand out.
There are different types of logos. You can see some of these logos on letterhead, billboard, leather jackets and much more. But do you really like them? Our graphic designers are highly skilled and talented so you can be assured of top-notch output. We develop logos for apps, events, websites, businesses and much more.