Careers & Opportunities
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION (TO DIRECTOR)
This Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant role is a crucial position within Codesky, between both the Sales & Operational functions of the business. The successful candidate will assist our Managing Director in a number of tasks including both stereotypical PA duties and Sales Support activities.Read More
Who are we?
Founded in 2016 to offer a diverse range of digital experiences including Website Design, Digital Marketing & Creative Branding, Codesky is an award-winning Agency that offers its services to companies not just in the UK, but all over the world.
We specialise in providing a professionally articulated service which makes our customers stand out amongst the competition. We provide our services across all sectors of business with one rule only, that we can provide tangible results.
We have recently been shortlisted as finalists for Grantham Business of the Year and Business Innovation and have achieved growth of 30% or more year on year.
We are incredibly proud of the culture we have built within our team. The atmosphere we have built is family felt and each person plays a pivotal role into the success of the company. As a result of this we have an emphasis on career progression and have the capability to allow our work force to progress within their roles.
The Role – Responsibilities & Requirements
- General office roles (greeting customers, shopping, printing, document organisation etc)
- Diary and email management
- Social media management (where required)
- Calendar management (including holidays, meetings, trips, activities etc)
- Travel administration (booking train tickets, hotels, scheduling vehicle repairs, etc)
- Paying bills & customers (HMRC, PAYE, pensions, customers, rent, etc)
- Managing personal and business expenses, reconcile accounts
- Initial introductions with prospective clients
- Manage sales pipelines (take customer deposits & final payments, setup direct debits etc)
- An effective communicator with the ability to build client relationships; striving to always provide exceptional service.
- Use & understand our CRM & project management systems (asana & active campaign).
- Confident & discreet with the ability to direct areas of concern when appropriate.
- Work in hand with the Managing Director to understand his full responsibilities and help create extra time where possible in work and personal life.
- Ability to take minutes & write them up for the relevant parties.
- Transportation to and from meetings/locations (if necessary)
- Initiative – Be able to work on their own initiative.
- Reliable – Consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted.
- Prioritisation – be able to prioritise tasks effectively and work to deadlines.
- Sharp – Strong decision-making skills.
- Experienced – you’ve preferably worked in an office.
- Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confidant – used to handling highly confidential information and dealing with senior management both internally and externally.
- Ambitious – you don’t just want another job; you want a career opportunity.
- Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success.
- Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop.
- Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business
- Technical – you have great Office365 skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Organisation – fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail, being able to handle complex diary management.
- Skilled – have formal minute taking skills and be able to work quickly, methodically, and accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Driver – must hold a full driving licence.
- Pension Scheme
between 10 days and 14 days off at Christmas along with full 25 days Holiday allowance (not including bank holidays).
- Quarterly office days out & Christmas party
- Bonus potential
- Coaching & Courses (where applicable)
- Free tea, coffee, snacks, water etc.
- Flexible Schedule (part time)
- Option to offset Monday to Thursday hours to work half day Friday
- Grade C and above in Maths & English (Or equivalent)
- NVQ level 3 in administration (preferred but not essential)
Bring your whole self to work with myself and my team. We love diversity and we value your difference, your unique skills and ability to want to make a change.
This role will be fast paced and provide a vast insight into the workings of a scaling business allowing you to take on knowledge at a much faster pace than working in a general office environment.
The position can be fulfilled on a full time or part time basis depending on the level of expertise of the candidate.
Salary: £20,500+ depending on experience (Pro Rata with growth potential).
How To Apply
Send an email with your CV & a brief introduction statement about yourself including your goals. We want to work with passionate individuals who strive for growth and want to achieve progression within their role. Email: [email protected]